Dolomite is a natural mineral which is formed by presence of both calcium and magnesium in limestone. Its chemical formula is CaMg (CO3)2. It is an important rawmaterial used in road constructions, concrete manufacture, agriculture, glass, soda, paint industries according to its physical and chemical structure and it is also used in water treatment industry for post filtration (remineralization) process.
It is used to increase the pH value of the purified water after reverse osmosis system and to provide minerals that are good for human health. Dolomite filters are manually controlled. While the water is strained from top to bottom in the filter, dolomite mineral dissolves and provides natural minerals to water such as calcium, magnesium and carbonate. By replenishing the mineral which is reduced in time mineralization process is continued.
• Corrosion resistant FRP (fiber wounded) body
• Manual valve
• 1 -6 bar operating pressure
• Max. 8 bar test pressure
• Max 50 °C operating temperature
• Food grade dolomite mineral
• Easy to operate without any need for full time operator
• Low operating cost
• No energy cost
• Dolomite mineral supplies mineral to vvater and ensures water pH by equalizing mineral inside water