FCY Series Active Carbon Filters are designed for removing taste, smell, residual chlorine, organic materials etc., for supplying the most appropriate filtration between 9 m3/h to 60 m3/h.
FRP tank Systems are commanded by control panel which contains PLC by using pneumatic and electric actuatored valves and carries out backwashing according to the set time on valve, without requiring human intervention.
• Corrosion resistant FRP (Fiber wounded) body
• Active carbon mineral
• Pressure loss, 0,3 bar
• Piping PVC
• Octopus type distribution structure
• Pneumatic or eleclric motor valve
• Valve material Sfero Disk Rilsan coated GG25 body, AISI 420 axle, buttertly valves with EPDM seals
• Timer controlled automatic backwash
• IP65 control panel and direction valve box with PLC to control backwash and service automation.
• Operating Pressure 2-6 bar
• Max. 50 °C operating temperature.
• Easy to operate without any need full time Operator
• Low operating cost
• Low energy cost
• Switch box control for valves
• Diferential pressure control
• Filtration velocity 20-30 m3/m2/h
• Backwash duration 15-20 min
• Backwash velocity 20 m/h