EC series multi media Systems which are designed for removing taste, smell, residual chlorine, organic materials etc., for supplying the most appropriate filtration between 9 m3/h to 212 m3/h. These are effectively employed in processes that include extensive water usage in various industries, particularly textile, chemistry, food etc.
Active Carbon filters with surface piping are designed together with pneumatic (air), water and electrical actuated valve system. The system is managed by a controller or an IP 65 protection class panel which can carry out backwashing according to time or flow rate and control the service automation.
Generally internally and externally epoxy coated ST 37 carbon steel material is used to manufacture the tank. Stainless steel or galvanizes carbon steel tanks can be used according to requirements.
• ST 37-2 carbon Steel tank, outer surface coated with SA 2 quality sand, 200 micron epoxy based lining and acrylic dye, iner surface coated with 250 micron epoxy
• Tank test pressure 10 bar
• PVC piping tor 3, Steel piping for 4,5 and 6
• Octopus type distribution structure up to 1850 series, nozzle plato attcr 1850 series
• Pneumatic or electric motor, double effect butterfly valves
• Valve Material: Sfero Disk, Rilsan coated GG25 body,AISI 420 Axle, EPDM sealed butterfly valves
• Timer controlled backwash
• IP55 control panel with PLC to control backwash and service automation
• Operating Pressure 2-6 bar
• Pressure loss 0,5 bar
• Stainless Steel Body
• Stainless Steel Piping
• Switch box control for valves
• Differential pressure Control
• Filtration velocity 20-30 m3/m2h
• Backwash Duration 15-20 min
• Backwash velocity 30 m/h