Bag filters are used to retain sand, alluvium, suspended solid matter (SSM), organic and inorganic solid matters and other solid particles in water.
The system consists in a stainless steel cage in which bag from 1 micron to 200 micron can be replaced for supplying in to our filtration. All particules can accumulate inside the bag which can be again ready for service by washing it manually.
• 304 Stainless Steel Body
• Glass sandling surface
• Suitable design for ali Standard cartridges
• Practical bag cartridge change
• 1/4" manometer connection
• 1/2" vvater discharge connection
• 2-7 bar operating pressure
• 2-45 °C operating temperature
• 316 Stainless Steel Body
• 16 Bar resistant design
• Manometer vvith Glycerine
• Discharge valve
• Flanged connection