TFDY series tandem softening units are designed as surface piping by using pneumatic (air), water and electric actuatored valves. Systems are controlled by a IP 65 control panel which can command regeneration according to flow rate and service automation and include PLC or controller. Softening system which contains double column and two salt tanks, has a capacity to produce softened water up to 80 m3/h. When a column enters regeneration, the other column is activated and continues to produce soft water.
• Corrosion resistant FRP (Fiber wounded) body
• Pressure loss, 0,3 bar
• Piping PVC
• Octopus type distribution structure
• Pneumatic or electric motor valve
• Valve material Sfero Disk Rilsan coated GG25 body, AISI 420 axle, butterfly valves with EPDM seals
• Food grado resin
• Flow control regeneration
• Timer controlled automatic backvvash
• IP65 control panel and direction valve box with PLC to control regeneration and service automation.
• Operating Pressure 2-6 bar
• Max. 50 °C operating temperature.
• Switch box control for valves
• Differential pressure control
• Easy to operate without any need full time Operator
• Low operating cost
• Low energy cost
• 24 hours continious water supply
• Filtration velocity 40 m3/m2/h
• Backwash duration 110 min
• Backwash velocity 10 m/h
• 200gr Salt for 1 İt resin