FC Series Active Carbon Filters are designed for removing taste, smell, residual chlorine, organic materials etc., for supplying the most appropriate filtration between 0,6 m3/h to 26 m3/h.
The system carries out backwashing according to the set time on valve, without requiring human intervention. It removes sedimentation accumulated in the media bed by discharging it through the drainage line and than turns back to the service status later.
• Corrosion resistant FRP (Fiber wounded) body
• Programmable automatic AUTOTROL valf
• Automatic backwash time setler
• 3-6 Bar operating pressure
• Max. 10 bar test pressure
• Max. 50 °C operating temperature
• Food grade Active Carbon mineral
• Electricity supply 220 V/50 Hz
• Easy to operate without any need full time operator
• Low operating cost
• Low energy cost